Youtube Facebook Instagram Twitter Linkedin


Last Updated on: 22/09/2022


Indian Overseas Bank
Customer Service Deptt
Central Office
Anna Salai

Grievance Redressal Mechanism

Mechanism1 Mechanism2

Balance Enquiry Service:

Customer can give missed call from their Registered mobile number to the following numbers to receive Account Balance via SMS:

092892 22029 / 092106 22122

Lodgement of Complaint:

Customer Can Lodge their Complaint by clicking on the link below:

  • Standardized Public Grievance Redressal System (SPGRS) - (Click here)
  • Pensioners Grievance/Complaint Redressal System (PGRS) - (Click here)

Link to Suspend the Debit Card: in case of any unauthorized Debit through Debit card, customer can suspend their debit card with link provided below:

Debit Card Suspension - (Click here)

Instructions for Customers in Case of Unauthorized transactions:

  • Customers should immediately report the Fraudulent Transactions to Bank's Cyber Cell Department through Telephone on this number 044 2858 4890 and simultaneously take up with their home branch either through mail or in-person.
  • Customer can block their Card by calling our Toll Free lines:

1800 890 4445 / 1800 425 4445

  • Customer can also Suspend/Block their Debit Card by link provided:
  • Customer can report the fraudulent transactions through Net Banking.
  • Customer can send the details of Fraudulent transaction through mail to their Branch as well as to Cyber Cell of Bank ( )
  • Simultaneously, customer should report the Fraud to Cyber Crime Cell of Police for Investigation. Customer can lodge the complaint with Cyber police by link provided: or dial 1930 (New No.)/ 155260(Old No.)

Reach us

You can contact our Various Department heads for more information or help by clicking the link provided below:

Reach us - (Click here)

Contact Details of Nodal Officer at Regional Offices & for More details about Bank's Grievance Redressal Mechanism and related Policies please visit the below Link:

Customers Corner - (Click here)

If Not Satisfied with Bank Response, Customer can lodge the Complaint with RBI Banking Ombudsman