3) SRI BALAJI AROGYAVARAPRASADINI SCHEME : provides the most advanced medical technology to the needy.
4) SRI VENKATESWARA VANABHIVRUDDHI SCHEME : Grow your own tree in the sacred forests of Tirumal
5) BIRRD SCHEME : provides medical assistance to the disabled poor free of cost.
Donation amounts are a minimum of Rs 1000 and multiples of thousands. Donations below Rs 1000 are simply credited Sri Vari Hundi without any intimation to the Donor.
General Privileges depending upon the donation amounts
Donation amount of Rs.10 Lakhs and above:
3) SRI BALAJI AROGYAVARAPRASADINI SCHEME
Scheme details : The Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), set up by TTD, is a sophisticated, super-speciality centre, which provides the most advanced medical technology to the needy. Apart from offering services, training and education in medical sciences, it also encourages Research and Development. To bring state-of-the-art medical services to the poor and needy, SVIMS has introduced the Balaji Arogyavaraprasadini Scheme.
4) SRI VENKATESWARA VANABHIVRUDDHI SCHEME
Scheme details : The sacred forests of Tirumala are Lord Sri Venkateswara's precious gift to mankind. With a view to protect and maintain the ecological balance in the area TTD has introduced a series of exciting schemes called Sri Venkateswara Vanabhivrudhi Scheme.